1. Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
2. Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
3. Students must be neat in appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
4. No jewellery or any item of personal adornment (e.g. bracelets, necklaces, wristbands, ect.) is to be worn.
5. Students should not possess any personal sharp-pointed / sharp-edged tool (e.g. penknife) unless they are issued and supervised by teachers during lessons.
6. Students must be quiet and move around the school premises in an orderly manner at all times. No running along the corridor is allowed.
7. Students must be well-behaved and courteous within and outside the school premises.
8. Students must obey and respect teachers, & support staff, parent volunteers, class leaders, student leaders and the elders.
9. Students must not leave the school compound during curriculum time and before remedial lessons and CCAs on school days.
10. Students must practise the school virtues.
11. Use of Mobile Phones and Smart Watches:
Students are advised not to wear smart watches to school. In the event that they do, the smart watches must be kept in their school bags and can only be used after school hours.
The use of smart watches will be governed by the same conditions as the use of the mobile phones which are listed below:
a. Mobile phones must not be turned on during lessons or during other school activities.
b. The use of the mobile phone is restricted to the school canteen after school hours for communication with parents / guardians.
c. It is the responsibility of the students to safeguard their personal property. The school will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
d. Students are NOT allowed to use the photography / recording features of a camera phone in the school premises without the consent of his form / subject teacher.
e. Misuse of mobile devices will warrant retention by the school for safekeeping purposes. The mobile phone will only be returned to the student's parent / guardian.
School Attire & Appearance